Thursday, August 4, 2011

Might of the Forsaken Progress 5

I was really excited about posting videos of my progress today, but iShowU recorded the videos in a strange frame rate that After Effects did not like, so Handbrake is rewriting the FPS so that After Effects can read it tomorrow.

Did a lot of touch ups on the characters' faces and added an undead mage, pudge, and started a banshee.  I think I put in about 4 hours of work today (actually only about 3 hours 30 mins according to videos), but I was also watching a lot of Spider-man and Chinese dramas while drawing. xD  It was a productive day, I think.

I worry about Sylvanas not being the center of attention in this piece, but she'll be fine once I merge all the layers and play with lighting and color.  Right now the pudge is a bit small, and the banshee is a bit big, too. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment